For quite a long time I have been finding myself not much enjoying the stories I read anymore. You see, Loki is my favorite character and I love it when he is strong, witty, self-confident - where do these stories hide?
Can you help me finding a Loki-centric fanfiction where he:
- is a strong (maybe a little cold), fierce, royal character - a MAN (people seem to forget that)
- knows how to fight, even without magic (what we saw at the end of Thor, thank you very much)
- joins the Avengers out of his own free will - not because Thor brought him back to earth as a punishment etc. Maybe Loki even came to earth first, leaving Asgard behind because he grew tired of it's hostility towards him.
- connects with people - finds friends, a lover, becomes a father, I don't care. I don't mind slash (but, please, refrain from recommending mpreg-fics)
- learns from his faults and becomes stronger through it?
Something that fits the criteria above, it doesn't have to contain all of them but I'm sure you get the idea.
Thank you so much. I wonder if you can come up with something :)
And because I love to share:
Live in Reverse