It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm planning a relaxing day of reading fic. My favorite stories are clint-centric or hurt/comfort team fics. Longer stories are welcome!
Thank you for sharing!
Hi guys, I'm looking for post-Avengers fics where Asgard and other realm or interstellar powers (like the Kree, Xandar, etc.), see Earth's defeat of the Chitauri and take notice--realizing that Earth is already on its way to becoming a major power in its own right. I'm especially looking for fics with one or more of the following:
1) The Avengers visiting Asgard and conducting diplomacy/discussing the battle
a) Asgardian reactions to Tony's arc reactor
2) A focus on the role of technology in Earth's rise, especially with BAMF!Tony
3) A contrast between Earth's scientific view of technology and Asgard's semi-mystical view
4) Tony/Thor platonic bromance
5) Tony and/or SHIELD studying magic
I haven't been able to find anything of this nature, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.