- Tony had a Norse name, it wasn't Tony. He preferred to be called Tony, though, as a nickname.
- I think he and Loki were twins.
- I can't remember exactly why, but he was thrown off the Bifrost by Odin. I think it might have had something to do with him realizing that he and/or Loki were Jotunn.
- On Earth, Tony doesn't remember his time in Asgard.
- When Loki invades, one of them recognizes the other, i think. There is a blast and both of them are thrown into the walls. When they wake up, Loki's cranial recalibration was done by the wall,, he's normal again, and Tony remembers.
(p.s. this is tagged as harry potter crossover, but I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fic search site like this one but for harry potter, sorry if i misled you)
EDIT: About the hp search comms, thank you for the ones you've given! I had meant, though, a comm with tags and all, because I've found a couple of them, but they dont have tags and that makes it hard to find stories of a theme... sorry!