1. Tony's POV taking place after the Avengers. I don't remember if it's Phase Two Compliant.
2. The team has moved into the tower except Steve.Tony thinks it's personal because they don't have the best relationship and he thinks Steve is ignoring his invitations.
3. Angst. Tony gets out of the Tower to walk around and finds Steve sitting at the cafe from the Avengers movie, drawing. He thinks to keep walking but his curiosity gets the best of him and he wants to know why Steve is here, in Manhattan, in a coffee shop in front of the tower yet he hasn't gone in and say hi.
4. He sits down and says hi, Steve is pleased to see him and surprised. He decides to confront Steve about why he hasn't visited (that he goes to this coffee shop which is far from his apartment yet he hasn't gone in and said hi to tony) or moved in.
5. Steve is confused and doesn't remember an invitation, then he blushes when Tony tells him he sent letters to every motel Steve was staying at during his road trip through America. Steve didn't received any because he was thrown out of almost every motel because he got into fights in bars and stuff, defending people.
6. With this misunderstanding out of the way, Steve moves into the tower.
It might be GEN, I DON'T REMEMBER. Sound familiar?